Terms & Conditions
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their children’s safety at Jumping Beans at all times.
- While Jumping Beans has strived to give your children the safest “fit for learning” environment possible, remember you are responsible for your child’s safety.
- Jumping Beans equipment is only for the use of children under 6 years of age
- The Jumping Beans environment is designed to be a nurturing, safe space conducive to learning. No physical or verbal abuse (including hitting or smacking) is permitted at Jumping Beans at any time. Positive re-enforcement is actively encouraged. Recommended parenting books and parenting workshops / parent coaching sessions are available for purchase.
- Please remove your child’s shoes and socks before using the equipment.
- Trampoline rules: One child only if jumping independently, or two children on trampoline only if their hands are held by adults, or up to three sitting babies carefully supervised by parents/guardians.
- Parents/Guardians must not wear unsuitable footwear (no high heels).
- No food or drink may be consumed or held while using the equipment.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Jumping Beans (which term includes all directors, owners, instructors, officers, agents, licensees and employees) accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused to or suffered by any person or to the property of any person arising from or out of or in relation to the provision of the Jumping Beans program and Jumping Beans classes.
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY DISCLAIMER
Although the exercises in the non-therapeutic Jumping Beans classes have been found to be safe and effective, it is advisable to consult a licensed medical practitioner before beginning any exercise programme. Jumping Beans personnel are qualified to provide guidance to the internal activities of Jumping Beans only.
No medical or physiological type advice is provided or intended. Jumping Beans (which term includes all directors, owners, instructors, officers, agents, licensees and employees) accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused to or suffered by any person or to the property of any person arising from or out of or in relation to the provision of guidance and information through the Jumping Beans program an Jumping Beans classes.
ATTENDANCE / FEES POLICY
- Fees are payable in advance for the whole term or year.
- No refunds, credits or add-on classes are given.
- Subject to availability, classes missed may be made up provided they are taken before the end of your current term.
- Due to safety regulatory requirements, all class participants must be registered. Any babies or children attending as observers must remain off the class floor and sit at the side of the hall or on the visitor seats provided or full fees paid (discount rates for siblings are available).
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
I / We authorise you to record, store and hold within the Jumping Beans organisation, such information provided on this enrolment form as you may require for the operation of Jumping Beans and to ensure the safety or personal interests of the programme participants or persons named on this enrolment form.